Tuesday 27 May 2003

ok, so I'm home now. Back in glorious Huddersfield. I'd forgotten how much the place smells. Well, not so much smells, but has a large variety of odours. Including, spray paint, oil, fire, "fine authentic asian cuisine" and who could forget that smell of the rivers. Lovely. Though probly not as bad as the river ankh - these at least flow with 90% water!

These uni computers aren't as good as the last one i was on. But never mind, i shall have to make do. I may as well say that the trip is now over, and though i do feel kinda sad because it is, I still had a great time. So Wales is now oficially forgiven cos I managed to leave Wales happy - and that's never happened before!!! Hehe - and I told my flatmate that I went to Scotland. Didn't want to explain the truth, i'd rather it not be tarnished by his misery.

Erm, I haven't mentioned Big Brother at all yet i don't think. Haven't watched an awful lot of it to be honest. Saw the launch night, sat in front of the downstairs TV eating a spicy chinese king prawn meal, and having blackberry cheesecake for desert. Lovely it was. So, it was a good night indeed. Watched a bit of the live stuff. Liked the twist of having to nominate after knowing each other for just a couple of hours. But one thing i don't get is that nobody in the house has figured out that if there are only 4 ppl up for eviction, and each person nominated one person to automatically be up for eviction which means that anywhere between 1 and 9 people voted for them. Which should demoralise them rather more than it has methinks. Anyway, on with the story, went away saturday morning till monday night. Got back watched Alias, stayed up for a bit and went to bed - i was nackered!!! I decided to watch a bit of telly using my handheld TV, saw the first BBLB as well as the BB highlights of the weekend. Then went to sleep for a good 10 hours! The task is to keep pedaling a pedalo continously at over 60rpm for 72 hours. People say it's a good task. I'm undecided. I think it could be though. It's not exactly easy! So I'll check up on their progress in a bit.

So, next day, today, got up and watched Enterprise. Came into uni to re-hand-in my assignments. I think the lecturer was a little annoyed at all the fuss that has been caused. He didn't know he needed ALL our assignments so you can only guess the confusion. I know people who are having to have time off work to come all the way to Huddersfield to hand stuff in.

I think that's a nice catch-up. I'm gonna see if I can find any of my mates on chat. bfn :-)

No comments: