Friday 9 May 2003

Hmmm, well how useless am I? I was meant to come on here b4 coming to uni, but did I? No! Admittedly it wasnt my fault. Had a big tearful heart to heart with family. So I think that kinda excuses me for breaking a promise I made to myself.
Trip to psychotherapist went well today. I got the impression that he seemed to think I've done well this past week.

Oooh - just checking the email account I'm using to talk to the timewasters from my work placement. I have ANOTHER email! AND its from a different person!!!! WOW! Let me read........
If Lycos EVER decides to let me read it..........
*twiddles thumbs patiently*
Strange how the ads work perfectly yet the page is full of errors
Oh balls to this - I shouldnt have to wait 2 minutes for an email message. It's taking the piss.

Im still gonna live on my own. Its gonna cost me over £1500 For just moving in. Then im lookin at £600/month rent after that. I get £1000 back at the end of the year - but I still have to make it appear from somewhere - and how the hell am I meant to do that? I cant keep relying on other people to fund me - and I dont want to be relying on my student loan.
*lycos still not loaded*

Im too thirsty to keep talking. Im getting irritable and my arse hurts from these uni chairs.

But just to summarise, things are going ok, revision is going well, people are being ok with me, and the rain hasn't been pouring down on me.

Heard a great thing on the radio. Completely disproving the bible altogether. I kinda didnt think it was particularly accurate - and it is now proved (publically) that it isnt. Over half of the original has been 'omitted' just to suit the needs of religious leaders. My mate got it spot on "it only goes to prove my point further".

Got to shove that in my site. cant be arsed right now - since it's hurting.

No comments: