Sunday 27 April 2003

Ta Da! Took a while, but this place is working again!!! Well, its been an action packed week *sarcasm* so heres the rundown.....

Dentist:- Possibly ripping me off. Ive been going there all the life of my teeth and all of a sudden - now that i have to pay for my treatment - he's been sending me to the hygenist and giving me x-rays. No that I mind, cos at least my teeth will be in tip-top condition, but its not nice if its not needed. Plus I forgot all about my mobile when I went into the x-ray room, so it was still switched on while they were taking the piccies. And whats funny is the woman who did it has been there ever since I was little. She's the 'senior nurse' now.

House Hunting:- Went suprisingly well. Expected to be completely stressed out by the time I got back. Turned out just to be boring. Everywhere was lovely, the bad areas were no worse than where i live now. So all in all, a success. Took down some numbers of the more relevant estate agents just to give myself a head start when I begin searching for THE place to live. A nice day out though.

After driving round Buckinghamshire, we went to High Wycombe. Ended up buying the latest Terry Pratchett book - Nightwatch. As usual, read the first few pages and couldnt put it down!!! Though it is the first hard back book ive ever bought. well, reading book - text books don't count!

I had this brainwave on Friday (think it was Friday) - Ive been talking to this 'long (5 years) lost' friend by email, but never put her addy into messenger - so I did! Few hours later guess who comes online?! Well it was a strange chat. But very nice. We got on well, and from what I can tell (and from what I could tell back then) we're still fairly alike! Which is good - very good! At some point we're all goin to meet up. By all, I mean her and a chap we were mates with in primary school. Now he's changed. But for the better I'd say. One of my memories about him involves him convincing me I was a vampire. Lmao!

My mate has a good list of questions, So, I'm gonna do them and another one. It's interesting to get to know me. Also, I'm gonna take the (braveish) step of putting a link to this place on my website (eventually I'll make it part of it, but can't be bothered right now).

Im meant to be revising - still havent. though after today I'll be doing stuff. Then treating myself with Nightwatch in the evening. havent got to listen to VOR lately. Listened to Chiltern FM though last night. Had a cosy night in. Without the cosiness though. It was good. Good company, few beers, food, arguing kids and the occasional belch on Yahoo!Chat. Well, I'll get goin on those questionnaires. They usually take me AGES! Mainly cos im an indecisive little sod!

No comments: