Sunday 27 April 2003

Forgot to say......
I went to see a film with parents. It was 'Johnny English'. It was good. I was doin quite a bit of laughin! And (even better) the kids round home can shut up during a film - not like the kids I saw in Huddersfield that were too thick to notice that the film had started! I like the films Rowan Atkinson does - I think I'd class myself as a fan.

Talking of films, the Red Dwarf film FINALLY has made some more progress. Since this time last year, the latest news had been that dress rehersals had taken place. But now, yes NOW, they're in the process of finding a place to film in Australia! With production now starting in September (if all goes well). At last!!!!!!! The plot sounds good - homeosapeinoids are chasing down the Red Dwarf crew. Now theres a few questions in the flyer I saw, but never mind! They said it was a bit wrong. But it's on the Red Dwarf site, not too suprisingly - www.reddwarf.co.uk

No comments: