Wednesday 30 April 2003

I should stay up late more often. Well, once I'd watched Trisha it was past 3. I'd also been tormenting the hamster. Well, not so much tormenting. I opened the cage dor, then watched him slowly edge out. But his cage sits on top of a box, so the poor thing dropped 30cm straight onto his head. so i picked him up and put him back.

Anyway, thats not the point. I had this really weird dream after reading a bit of Nightwatch. Loosely based on Nightwatch and Trisha. The subject on Trisha was somethin to do with babies - so that was in my head. And then the two (so far) lead characters in Nightwatch got into my dream. And heres the dream.....

There was this baby born. Dont know who it came out of but it was probly a woman off holby city and the relationship to me had something to do with my dads sister in law and cousin. Well, I had to look after this baby. but i was in the middle of eating. Havent a clue what i was eating - it was wafer thin and greasy - like strips of cucumber slices, and warm. didnt taste all that nice. and I was given this small bronze statue thing that moved and made sounds to supervise the baby playing with. So I was doing that, feeding the baby, washing etc - just the general looking after. ANd I noticed on the sideboard two calling cards from two different institutions. A force of evil and a force of bad I think. Well, one card was from Commander Vimes, the other was from someone else, but the name was blurry. The organisations sounded pretty good, but i dont remember those either!

Well, that was it. doesnt sound that interesting, but it freaked me out for some reason - u know when u wake up with a feeling. well that.

bfn :-)

No comments: