Thursday 4 March 2010

Two Hours Later...
...and I've finished a short 12 mile bike ride. Not bad after so much non-exercise! I ventured along the Stratford Canal today. There are some seriously dodgy spots on the tow-path but it's a nice trip.

I was hoping to head a little further down the canal to Hockley Heath but the cold wind was getting to me so I turned back.

Once I'd got back in to 'civilisation' it was a bit warmer so I meandered my way back to the house.

While I was in Shirley I tried to follow the cycle path but it kept stopping suddenly and then reappearing a bit further down the road, on the opposite side! Not a very good way of doing things if you ask me.

1 comment:

Sharon Evans (Perdysha) said...

A blog post from Lee!

Sounds like you had an interesting bike ride.

I spoke to my Mum today and asked her to bring my bike when she comes to help me move and she told me all the things that are wrong with it. Seems it might need new tyres, tubes, chain etc. Plus I need lights and a helmet. Not the cheapest way of getting about, but I'm determined to get it fixed by my birthday.