Monday 2 April 2007

Good News!
I CAN do an MSc on a distance learning course! I SHALL go to the ball. My name ISN't Cinders, but I don't care. You can call me chief fraggle of the dodecahedron of quintuplessy for all I care.

FIVE COMMENTS too! A record!

So apart from a couple of incidents - one being the driver who tried to ram me off the road on my way home from shopping - I am having a lovely day!

I wonder if a new episode of Ideal is available on the BBC3 website yet?

*wonders off to look*

Alas, no. But never mind, I wish to share some more proactive positivity with the world before I wash my hands cos they smell funny :-s

I have rejoined the SETI@Home project. Years ago (back when it started) I joined the program but my computer was so pathetically slow it never finished the first packet of data it was sent to process. But now, something like 7 years on, the same computer (sort of - it's more spiritual than physical) is churning them out at the rate of one every 14 hours!

Erm, lets gloss over the fact I want/need a dual core processor shall we?

That's right, the nutter is ignoring reality again. Still, it makes him happy.

I haven't done ANY work on my models of late - 3D or LOTR. The LOTR stuff is sat next to me at the computer and is looking pretty damn fine even if I do say so myself. I am looking forward to fixing it all together. Well, the parts I've painted. It's taken 4 months to paint 8 parts. And just to show I haven't lost my 'Engineers Edge' that's 1 part every two weeks.

Guess what I've got for tea tonight?

Since I am in a good mood, I am going to treat myself to some smoked mackerel in some sauce I found. The combination could be utterly disgusting since the sauce is made for chicken. But you don't know until you try.

Then for the rest of the week I'm going to be using the slow cooker. Could've done with a mushroom sauce really, but I'm sure I can knock something up. Something, not necessarily the right thing.

Well hasn't this been a bizarre post?

No comments: