Tuesday 3 April 2007

Chilling Wi' Da Still.
Food of yesterday was lovely. I think it managed to upset my tummy a bit, but I would still call it a success. Haven't slow-cooked today, will set it all up tonight for tomorrow. Therefore tonights meal shall consist of Sausages, chips and assorted vegetables. Not very healthy, I know, but I haven't had sausage for ages and I have a bit of a craving.

Not any old sausage mind, oh no! Cumberland sausage no less. In fact, come to think of it, the Cumberland sausage served at the northbound M6 Carlisle service station was and still is a rather pleasurable meal after several hours on the road. I would highly recommend a visit. It's an eco-friendly place and you can sit next to a lake watching birds flutter around the sweeping countryside.

So what am I going to do with this evening? I am in a fair mood. I think I should practice some singing since I've not done any this week. I have to change clothes because these trousers are making me itch :-s So I'll have to put the washing machine on aswell.

You know this BACS problem with paying us our wages? Well my rent payment bounced because of it! I have a back-up plan though, so don't worry, it will get paid. The charge for the standing order failing was £38 though! A little steep in my opinion. Still, it has been refunded so I can't complain this time.

I'm offski now - I'm not going to be spending all night on the computer without eating again - I need deeding at sensible hours!

Take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your archives aren't working! And this is a long "word". 8 letters. it has 3 z's. How odd!