Saturday 10 March 2007

An Update
15:41 Mainland Wales

Move has taken place slowly and inefficiently. However, all is now settled and, on the whole, well.

Car window (rear screen) got broken again during a storm on Monday night. Part of the exhaust dropped off today.

Attempted to carry out some business in town but there was a power cut. Lights were flickering everywhere.

To calm down I have been playing on the flight sim until it crashed. I flew from Caernarfon to the Isle of Man, then to Belfast and was just on my way to Dublin when it crashed.

Sky has got on my nerves this week. Their ongoing bickering with Virgin is only making me sympathise with Virgin - a company I couldn't really have cared either way for prior to all this fuss. I could write a huge rant but sufficed to say, I think it has all been planned well in advance by the folks at sky.

Take care all.

No comments: