Monday 20 March 2006

Persistence.
It takes a special type of person to keep fighting the wind. Day in, day out. Pushing onward against a relentless storm.

That aint'nt me - I'm just too stubborn to move.

38 CV's (pictured) going out tomorrow. I went to a shop the other day to buy my stamps and I emptied two tills of their stamp supply. The lass serving me was completely unphased, I was impressed. It's not every day you get asked for 54 stamps.

My informal interview went well. Still no word on those other two though. I haven't emailed them today like I was going to. I don't know if I want to - where is the line between me showing an interest and them making me interested in joining them? I have to try a bit more - I've barely scratched the surface of effort.

Oh, I hear back in a couple weeks from the interview as to whether there could be a job for me or not.

No personal, family history or other news from me I'm afraid. Mainly cos there isn't any news of the former types. I'll be going to bed shortly. I suggest you do the same. It's cold out and the commonwealth games will be repeated during the day.

Night all.

No comments: