Monday 9 January 2006

Happy New Year.
A tad on the late side, I know. But still, it's the thought that counts eh?

Well here we are. 2006 is rolling out in front of us and I hope we all have at least some idea what we want out of 2006.

My aim is simple. To get a job. I intend to get a job by February; whether it be degree related or not. So there exists a plan A and a plan B.

Plan A expires once I hear back from my interview on the 11th.

So then, do you like today's picture? I took it a couple days ago - you remember, when the outside daytime temperature was -5C. I found it funny that the nightime temp was warmer than the daytime temp!

My list of links is going to be growing some more. One of Shaz's regular reads is going to be added to my list. And I must copy this link cos it was Funny.

Got to stay at Esther's over New Year. That was good. They even let me stay a few days which I really enjoyed. I kept worying I was imposing though, and I think I kept insulting them by accident. I'm even thinkng of taking up a new hobby - this combines two hobbies I'm already interested in plus a third that I've never explored before. Great eh?! I just hope I have somewhere to put all this stuff! I will have to draw a picture for you all.

I've recently started watching the Discworld animations. They're okay, I wouldn't say I'm a fan of them - I like the characters the way I've imagined them for a start.

Well, I'm going to update my links and then I shall draw a plan of my dream home and then I shall carry on preparing for my interview. Take care all.

No comments: