Tuesday 1 November 2005

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.4
Mind:
7.4
Body:
8.2
Spirit:
7.3
Friends/Family:
3.8
Love:
7.7
Finance:
7.4
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

What a difference a weekend makes.

From the above graph, I would've thought spirit would be higher. The whole thing is interesting none the less. I got the link from Shaz over on LJ.

Well I think I should mention the family history research seeing as I don't intend to do any job hunting today and I didn't do any yesterday. On Sunday I was suddenly given a mammoth task: 150 new relatives to enter into my family tree. Mum and Dad are going to get a shock when they come back from holiday. I've advanced both their efforts and filled in the trees for distant cousins (not that the latter interests Mum or Dad).

I've entered all of my Dad's tree, and am part way through Mum's. Mum's folder is a little less organised than Dad's so it takes a little longer - but I'll get there. So, I reckon I can break the 500 relatives mark by the end of the week (that's 500 relatives held in the family tree).

Waking the Dead has finished. Spooks has two episodes left. Good job the two Stargate series have started else I'd have nothing to watch. 6 days until RD VII DVD is out - but look at this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you trying to get people to read my blog too now?

Lee said...

Well you did such a fantastic summary of the weekend and I didn't think any description I did would live up to the standard.

Hehe

That and I like linking to things. I think it's a habit I've picked up from another website I read. Gits.

Anonymous said...

says you after dissing it... ;)

listening to Mark Riley on repeat. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Forgot Snow White didnt I?