Thursday 6 October 2005

Hello, I'm in a much better mood than yesterday.

Today I've not been particularly busy again. I did a bit of DIY, listened to a couple tracks from the new Evanescence album. Well, new to me, it's been out a year! I had no idea! I've been job hunting, not much success but at least I now have a covering letter for my CV.

I'm still bored - as you can tell by the number of links.

Tomorrow I should get out and visit people. I haven't seen them for well over a week and they'll be wondering what's happened to me.

I've been reading about these RSS feeds that are getting popular. Being a geek, I'm rather ashamed of myself for not knowing about them sooner. My job searches, fansites and news sites all support it, so I think I'll try to integrate them onto one page. It could go horribly, horribly wrong.

Well, tonight I'm looking forward to Spooks at 9pm on BBC1. Looks like another good'un. I've been trying the online game, but I need more practice to do the final assignment - it's a right bitch to do! One mistake and it's start again. Which, to be fair, is the point.

****edit****
Bloody thing cut out my last paragraph. What I said was that I watch other things than the BBC. An examble is The Bill. and Elizabeth I on 4. I'm not doing the links again and you can sod off if you think I'm going to mention reviews again.

No comments: