Wednesday 24 August 2005

Hello there. Well haven't I been a busy bee?!

Don't make me laugh!

I've been enjoying my time off. Taking the opportunity to relax. You'll be pleased to hear that I've applied for my first job. The rest of the good graduate training schemes start their intake in September/October and generally take until June/July before a job offer is made. I can still apply to other jobs, just not the training schemes. I'll keep an eye open.

Took an IQ test the other day - scored 126. So I went to the Mensa website and did their 'warm up' test. Scored 21 out of 30. That's 70%. I was suprised I did so well! I would be interested in others results so I can compare.

Well I'm afraid I have nothing else to say. I'm going to play a few games now. And maybe visit the loo. Oh I love this 'no commitments' environment - I haven't been this relaxed for years! Look - no eczema!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

22/30