Monday 16 May 2005

untitled

lads o lads o lads,

It's been one of "those" days.

3 of 4 exams now complete. Next one on Wednesday. Will
pass both if I'm very very lucky. Not feeling lucky.
Bugger.

Am awaiting airing of star wars world premiere.

Am awaiting a nice cold guiness and comfort food.

I suddenly feel like crying.

You know, this is the last time I'll see most of these
people. If I don't graduate this year (for whatever
reason) then I won't have a chance to see them and say
goodbye properly.

Not that they'd want me there.

Aplogies for the pessimism - it's necessary to convey
the mood I'm in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*slaps you round the face with a cold wet fish* - there that should wake you up!

Not meant in a bad way, but thinking bad doesnt help and you KNOW that. There's a spiral staircase you can easily fall back down and as far as I know it's harder to climb back up each time.

One failed exam doesnt mean a fail of degree. By the time I graduate I will have two fails (the ones they wont let me resit) and I'm damned if I'll let them fail me overall for that.

I'll email you the weekends happenings from work tomorrow. Some of it I dont want in the public domain. Some of it isnt even going in my journal.

Mad dreams to tell you about and other stuff.

Anonymous said...

Today I am reminded why I hate the beaurocracy that is my University. See my journal for more details. Feckers!