Thursday 5 May 2005

untitled

Had my exhaust done today. Not the most expensive in
town but not the cheapest - BUT the work, so far,
seems superb. I believe they've sorted the cause of
the break by adjusting how the whole pipe is fitted as
well as fitting a shiny new Cat.

Website: http://www.huddersfieldexhaustcentre.co.uk/

I would definately recommend them as they are friendly
too.

In other news, the full service is booked. Have yet to
find out from Dad everything that needs doing but I
have plenty time. But the max cost is around £400 but
that could come down to £200ish if things need
adjusting rather than replacing.

So lots of money being spent. I shall have to work
hard my first few weeks after exams to pay for all of
this.

I have an ulcer a bit behind my left canine tooth.
It's annoying me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sleeps*