Tuesday 3 May 2005

How do I summarise the last few weeks (or whenever I was last here)?
  • Car exhaust fell off in York. Managed to limp home but was mildly affected by inhaling the exhaust fumes.
  • First exam went as well as I had hoped - whether that's enough is something else entirely
  • Money, as far as I know, is okay
  • Had lovely day in York by the way
  • Revision has been going smoothly
  • House is now sold so I need to find a place to stay for 7 weeks time
  • Car's service is due - more expense as timing belt is due to be changed.
  • Have been wathcing snooker where possible and I have enjoyed it.
  • At some point plan on playing tennis on a Sunday.
  • Car really did sound like a spitfire whilst driving with no pipe

I've probably forgotten loads but that's all I can remember as I'm hungry and I need the loo.

Bye for now

No comments: