Wednesday 8 December 2004

Chrsitmas shopping is expensive. I've done most of mine - i hope people like what i've got them.

Uni is ok - still feeling stretched, but I'm knuckling down and doing the work. It'll be ok.

Money is slowly disappearing. Am thinking of starting my pension fund. will have to look into it all - but it's got to wait until the christmas break - everything personally oriented seems to be waiting till the christmas break.

I'm scared. I'm scared that i've come this far and I'm going to fail uni on one subject. Analytical thinking isn't my strong point. Mainly because I don't trust my own opinion. Of course, you could turn that on its head and say that i'm wrong about thinking i'll fail because i have poor judgement. You see the predicament i'm in?!

anyway, that concludes the update. One funny bit of news is that apparently i've made 101 posts. I seem to not remember number 100 - it jumped from 96 to 101 and has been stuck there for a good 4 posts. Did that make any sense?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait till you finish uni till you start a pension. I would anyway. As you just said you are already short of money. You are cutting back on work so will get less wages. And you need to concentrate on Uni now it is your last two years.

As for failing one module... Well I have failed four (including a double one - and excluding the failed ones I have resat). I havent appealed against one of the exams as I already resat it once and I really dont think I can bear to do it again. So I'll stick with 28%.

I dont know how the marking scheme works at your uni, but you ought to still be able to get a 1st with only one fail. I plan to. I dont know what your grades are like for the rest, but even if they aren't the bestest you can still pass with just one failed module. As it says in Hitchikers Guide "Don't Panic!"

Pilates doesnt seem to be happening and I left early too. Well it will happen, just not for me. I think I will get some more food and read my german novel and go to Stammtisch.

Although right now all I want to do is sleep. Cant sleep need to learn. Sleep can happen on Friday night (it will happen before also, just not long sleep).
I think you know who I am