Tuesday 17 August 2004

Well the garden is coming along really well. It now resembles a flat piece of land once more. No grass, but the patio is laid. That was nackering!

Had to move my plant. Nan gave it to me so it's kind of precious to me but it's right where the shed is going to go. So I split it up and replanted it around the garden. It doesn't look like it'll last long though :-(
It'll be a shame, and I hope it doesn't but last night I managed to come to terms with losing it. It is only a plant after all - I still have my memories.

Talking of losing things, Perdysha is nearly on her way to Germany. Sad, but it's what she wants. I'll just have to wait a while and do some serious catching up when possible.

"Friends" don't know that I'm back - and to be honest I'm glad of the peace. No forcing of people to go where they're not comfortable. It's a shame that they don't want to make any effort, but not my fault so I refuse to blame myself!

Am really hungry.

Everything uni related is on hold. I'm waiting to hear back from a lovely lady in Huddersfield who I may lodge with for a couple years - that's if she doesn't manage to sell her house - I'm expecting confirmation this weekend. If I have a go, then it's time to ring my former former employer and negotiate my return. Unfortunately a lot of the management has changed since I left so it's going to be quite hard to find someone who remembers me... still, when I popped in a couple weeks ago the chances seemed good.

My car (it feels so good to say that) is running well. It's going to be a long, long trip north in that car... It's a good decade old and only has a small engine, but I'm told (from a reliable source) that I shouldn't do long distances in it at fast speeds. But it is a really nice drive.

No comments: