Wednesday 28 April 2004

Ahhh, much better now I've had a drink.

Ok, doctors I forgot to mention.

Went, got checked, got told (effectively) to bugger off and if it persists go back. Is years not long enough? Ok, so I haven't mentioned that bit - bu it's in my medical history! Why are our doctors so over worked that they don't have the resources to deal with cases like mine?

I can date feeling faint back to 1998, chest pains started in 2001ish, growing persistently (but slowly) worse. Maybe I should mention this next time? I'm no doctor, but I'd say there's something up with my blood pressure. Though it could quite easily be several other things making me feel like this. Just blood pressure sounds the most likely to me.

Ok, enough rambling. I'm going to make my way, on fairly unsteady legs, to the clocking-in machine.

Oh Joy!

No comments: