Thursday 4 March 2004

Work this week has been hell. I have been within a hairs breadth of hitting one of my colleagues. I settled for a controlled shout. I haven't been this near the edge in a long time. I have just felt like I'm failing miserably at everything I do at work.

I emailed uni this time. They said thankyou for letting them know. Since then, nothing much has happened.

Mark and Lard are leaving radio 1 in case you didn't know already. They leave at the end of this month. Mark is off to Radio 2 in the Autumn, Lard is off to 6 music in April.

I'm not feeling as worn down today as I have been all week. I've been watching back to back episodes of Red Dwarf on the new DVD's I've bought. They've brought a lot of comfort to me: Made me smile and want to do stuff for a change.

Now I've got that off my chest I feel a bit better.

No comments: