Monday 8 September 2003

Sorry sorry sorry. Apologies all round.

Ok, me at work still.

Work has improved for today. LAst week had week off due to stress. Have plenty to be doing and shall continue after lunch break. It's fun stuff to. Stuff that is actually relevant to my degree for a change!

Home life, well, where do i start. Went to the family party after all. it was ok. Lots of people seemed shocked that i'd made it. ha ha ha. well, it was a good opportunity for Tracy to meet the family. She enjoyed it i think. Family certainly liked her.

Have started cooking a cake to take to work with me. I eat a bit each day (obviously). Victoria Sponge I'm gettin good at at the mo. Am exerimenting with flavourings. Think I'm doing quite well :-)

Tracy and me are still fine. Just worth pointing that out.

Erm, weather is still nice. HAve been on trips to Belgium and Aberdeen. Both were nice. Just one piece of advice for everyone: don't drive when tired.

I think that's it really. Nothing else has happened (that's suitable for the internet anyway). Life goes on. Seems to have improved this week. But we'll have to wait and see what happens. Thinking about building my own computer. Also thinking of joining a club somewhere. Don't know what yet. Could do tennis. Could do acting. Though I think I'd enjoy technical crew more. Me being electronicsy.

Well, take care ya'll. sorry my life isn't as eventful as most. and sorry i can't keep updating. Bye Bye *waves*

No comments: