Tuesday 22 April 2003

Ok then. Finally got here to do this. Took a while, but it was all worth it. I hope anyway. Had a lovely trip down memory lane this morning. Walked to the dentist you see. And to get there involves walking around where I grew up. Which is bad cos there's good memories that I miss and so make me feel bad and bad memories too. So imagine how glad I was that a hyper friend of mine was awake. Thanks to her, I'm relatively sane now. For the time being anyway. Got revision to do. Don't want to do it, but it needs doing. Exams don't start till 8th May, which isn't that far away really. I'll do that this afternoon. I wonder how much I'll actually get done?

I ruined a house hunting trip today. Inadvertently booked a dentist appointment for tomorrow when I'm meant to be going to Buckinghamshire to look for a house to live in for when I start my work placement in July. So now I have to go tomorrow. But since the nice car is being serviced, we have to take the, erm, not so nice car. Deafness here I come!

No comments: